Getting Back To The Basics

A place to show the changes in our yard, our garden, our home, and our life.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My poor baby

I noticed a lump on Sadie's paw the other day. I've already made an appt with the vet which is next week but in the mean time - what the hell is it? Sadie is young - not quite 2 years old. Not sure if that matters or not.

It's red because Sadie noticed it today and has been licking it which is making it bleed. I keep interrupting her so hopefully she can manage to leave it alone long enough for it to stop irritating her.

My sweeties
 So she won't leave the growth alone and it keeps bleeding. We have a cone/collar on hand so we cleaned it up and put it on her. She is SO SAD. Tail tucked and she wants us to hold her. She acts so scared with it on. Breaks my heart.
Needing a hug from dad
I'm a sad, sad pup

No comments: