Getting Back To The Basics

A place to show the changes in our yard, our garden, our home, and our life.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Secret Santa

We had a secret santa on a forum I belong to and I received my package today! Thanks to Erin for such thoughtful gifts - two pretty name tags for the girls' collars and a lovely necklace for me.

The unwrapping!
Violet's tag with kyanite
 Sadie's tag with banded agate
 Ruby Zoisite focal piece with garnet and moss agate
 Erin's choices of stone for me were actually pretty spot on. The necklace she made for me is on the right and one I made is on the left. I dont think the center stone is exactly the same. I think it was garnet something or other. I actually like Erin's choices better. More rich reds and greens compared to mine.
 Sadie showing off her new tag! It's out of focus but you get the idea.
 Miss Vi knocked off her pretty stone in about 5 minutes secondary to a vigorous neck scratch :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like it! Great pictures, as usual! -Erin