Getting Back To The Basics

A place to show the changes in our yard, our garden, our home, and our life.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Garden Upheaval

The lovely Brenda and Terry came over today to claim some of our unwanted garden plants. They ended up taking my lilac, a couple small japanese maples, my big hebe, & my even bigger wild flowering currant.  They TRIED to take my rose bush but it ended up looking something like this...

In case it's not entirely clear what happened... TERRY BROKE THE SHOVEL!!

Rosebush 1, Terry 0


I'm pretty sure Terry was very unhappy with mr rose bush - he didn't even want the damn thing but his wife insisted. The rose had other plans.

It was a beautiful day today - the girls got a little spring fever and tore up and down the house and then continued outside.

Cute puppies doing cute things. Life is good.


1 comment:

Terry said...

Curse you Rose Bush.... I hate you, but the shovel hates you even more!

Yours Truley,
Terry