Getting Back To The Basics

A place to show the changes in our yard, our garden, our home, and our life.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Rain Chain

While I loved the rain chain we had up previously, the style we chose let to a lot of splash onto the wooden deck. So I opted to try out another style of rain chain to see if it would tidy up the mess. This is a cup style rain chain and it works great. Minimal splash and I love the color. I've already sold the original rain chain so no harm no foul.


2 comments:

Sara said...

Where did you find this?

Anonymous said...

Hi yes! Could you please share where you got this adorable rain chain?? We r moving into a new home here on okc,oklahoma. Would love one of these. Please please use my email to respond i dont want to miss your answer!!! Im not very techie!! :):)
Kind regards,Mary