Getting Back To The Basics

A place to show the changes in our yard, our garden, our home, and our life.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day 2013

I'll use any excuse to head up to Bellingham. My dad owns 5 acres and it's one of the girls' favorite places to go. They explode out of the car and run till their little legs can run no more.

First things first - make out session with Jackie

Run like a loon? Yes please.

Derpy Marley - 70 lbs and 1 year old now!


Marley towers over the girls - he makes them look so tiny

Violet did GREAT with Marley. Minimal snarking and I think she really enjoyed her time with him. Violet being on prozac has made a big difference with her anxiety. Here she is drinking water with Sadie and Marley without any issues.

Good life! And relaxed Violet


My nephews had a BLAST with the pups. They threw the ball until everyone was exhausted.



While the boys ran around like crazy with Sadie, miss Violet found herself aligned nicely with my 1 year old niece. Violet is very mellow and very gentle with babies. They love each other.

You'd think I would have gotten some pictures of my dad - considering it was Father's Day and all. But I didn't. I'll use that as an excuse to go back soon for another visit. Maybe the kids can come over and wear the dogs out again for me.

No comments: