Getting Back To The Basics

A place to show the changes in our yard, our garden, our home, and our life.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Puppies In Hats

I like putting stuff on my dogs heads. They have pretty cute heads so who can blame me?

One day I may make a book. It will be filled with photos of me putting stuff on their heads.

Now in my defense I did not buy these hats. A friend loaned them to me :)

The girls have a couple of grampas they are dedicating this sign to.

Pretty in Orange

Ready for some tea and crumpets

We don't wanna play this game no more

Violet really hates this game

It took a lot of bribery to get her to hold her head up

I get the "please dont beat me" eyes a lot with hats

Biker Chick


How can you resist this face? Seriously.

Blushing Bell (or embarrassed puppy, whatever)

Violet tries her best - she really does. But she hates these hats.

It just blows my mind that there are people who are actually afraid of these dogs because of the way they look.

No comments: